Ever since GoliathTech was founded in 2004 and later acquired by Julian Reusing, CEO, we have been committed to offering customers the highest quality products and services in the helical (screw) pile industry. We continuously improve on our processes, products and services, making decisions that are the pillars of our success.
Our uncompromising commitment to quality and innovation has brought the company to where it is today: at the forefront of its industry as a leader of helical (screw) pile solutions as well as a franchise opportunity that is expanding accross the USA, Canada, Europe and the rest of the world.
Whether your customer has a deck project, or a bigger construction project like a house or a solar panel, GoliathTech helical (screw) piles will remain in perfect condition for many years to come. The durability of the product is due to the galvanizing process which protects steel against corrosion and guarantees maximum product life.
At GoliathTech, our attention to detail has allowed us to develop pile heads that are equipped with a nut-fastening system. This exclusive anchoring solution means that the structure can be installed directly on the piles, thereby preventing lateral or vertical movement.
Another innovative product that sets us apart is our GoliathConnect joint system that enables a pile to extend by joining two tubes using a locking bolt. This system strengthens long piles and eliminates the risk of movement.
We stand by our company's founding mission to provide the very best products and services to our customers as we continue to innovate our processes.
We envision a future where more territories have GoliathTech construction franchises as more people--builders, architects, engineers, developers, homeowners, governments and businesses--understand the overwhelming benefits of these technologies in terms of ease of installation, cost, durability, and minimal impact to the landscape.
- Set high standards for environmental performance to minimize the environmental impacts of our activities (Certified ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management).
- Communicate and reinforce our environmental values within the company.
- Cultivate partnerships with our customers to enhance their respect and loyalty along with their long-term satisfaction.
- Support our new GoliathTech franchisees (eg, active training, tools & resources, one-on-one support) from the very start until they land their first customer, and thereafter.
- Maintain a healthy, respectful work environment.
- Help our workforce reach its full potential through education, training, and recognition of outstanding performance.
- Recognize our responsibility as good citizens and neighbors in the community where we operate.
- Maintain a courteous and beneficial partnership with suppliers to ensure that our needs and expectations for products and services are met.
- Keep our passion for continuous improvement and constantly enhance our processes, products and services.
- Commit to respecting the laws and regulations surrounding our activities and to meeting all compliance obligations.